2012年11月15日 星期四

Religion Makes a Gap that Close to U


Other than Chinese consider the second language, of course, I am no profession rather than my mother tongue

The first article that writing in English at here, because just found out that u also active blogger

Previously nothing in rather than Chinese, just starting and let u understand at least one of them

Long time we had not been met after separate from the course, still remember that told u is my cup of favor, unfortunately religion create a big gap for me to come close to U

Malaysia, a strict and traditions country when come to the context of religion. But in our Federal Constitution is writing that citizen we having the RIGHT of RELIGION. Unfortunately, the article 
sure “tertakluk” with many unreasonable statements.

In many countries, included the communism country like China, the family members can consist of various type of religion under one roof. Why so special about Malaysia?

Yunnan, a state of China majority with the Islam people but they still married with other religion and without force them to become only Islam people can be under one roof. The same situation in Indonesia as our neighbor rather than compared to the western country.

Then question for me never been answer? Just because we are Malaysia?? Currently that are the reason that I hard and scare to come close to U

Anyway, u are the most special that I will keep in deeply. U still my favor although having an obstacle come as the religion context.

Fortunately, life still go on….keep blaming as nothing…..

Lastly, really nice to meet u in my life~~I mean u, n I sure that u know it, LINDA

Written by tas
15-11-2012          1945

沒有留言:

張貼留言